Monday, June 2, 2008

School's Out for Summer!!

Finally summer is here! I have been counting down the days. I've been so ready for a break and some time to relax and do whatever I want. So.... to start my break off the right way, Dan and I went to the beach for the weekend. We had a great time! We ate some really good food, enjoyed the beach, and relaxed. On Sunday, Dan went deep sea fishing all day with his buddies and I hung out with my parents. It was really nice to spend some time with them. And since I didn't have to go to work Monday, we were not in a hurry to get back like I usually am so we didn't even leave the beach until about 7:30 Sunday night. Here are some pictures of the fish they caught. The caught snapper, grouper and trigger fish. I can't wait for them to cook them!

1 comment:

Abby Maddox said...

So glad you started a blog! It's so fun. Looks like a good time at the beach...wish I'd been there :)